The Cisco 8861
The Cisco 8861 is a business-class collaboration endpoint that combines high-fidelity, reliable and secure voice over IP communications with Cisco Intelligent Proximity for telephony integration for personal mobile devices to support small to large enterprise businesses.
You can increase personal productivity through an engaging user experience that is both powerful and easy-to-use. The IP Phone 8861 combines an attractive new ergonomic design with wide band audio for crystal clear voice communications, “always-on” reliability, encrypted voice communications to enhance security, and access to a comprehensive suite of unified communications features from Cisco on-premises and hosted infrastructure platforms. The IP Phone 8861 also can be supported on third party hosted call control services.
Also, you can move the audio path over to the IP Phone 8861 during active mobile calls to take advantage of its superior audio acoustics. An example would be to share a conversation with a colleague who you want to listen in. This capability gives you greater flexibility and a superior user experience when at your desk.
- 5″ high resolution colour display (800×480 pixel)
- 2x 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet Switch
- PoE IEEE 802.3af/at Class 4 compliant (PSU available separately)
- Wideband audio (G.722)
- 5 SIP accounts (5 programmable line keys)
- Hands-free talking (speaker phone)
- Wall mountable (optional wall mount kit available)
- 2 x USB ports
- Compatible with up to 3 x Cisco IP Phone 8800 Key Expansion Modules
- Wireless Client Mode 802.11n
- Headset support:
– Corded RJ9 connection
– 3.5mm port
– Support for wireless EHS headsets (requires EHS adaptor)
- Hearing aid compatible (HAC) handset
- Colour: Charcoal or White